As you may have noticed, our operating hours and structure have been amended to correspond with the current guidelines and safety recommendations. We are forming bubbles of 15 children that will remain the same for each week, each bubble will have their own set of coaches, sports equipment, stationary & arts and craft etc. At the end of each half & full day we will thoroughly clean all surfaces, handles & equipment in preparation for the next day.
Drop off and Collection timings:
* AM Sessions – Children to be dropped between 8.30-8.40am & collected between 12.30-12.40pm
* PM Sessions – Children to be dropped between 1-1.10pm & collected between 5-5.10pm
* Full Day Sessions – Children to be dropped between 8.45-8.55am & collected between 4.45-4.55pm
There will be a member of Youngstars staff on hand to direct parents to their drop and collection points
What to bring;
* Please only bring a water bottle and a snack for a half day.
* Please also bring a packed lunch for a full day.
During the day we will be adhering the best we can to the distancing measures, the nature of playing games and sports with this age group will not always mean that we can 100% stick to this, but we’ll be doing our best without making it too restrictive. Our provision will be under constant review & we’ll be sticking with this current structure unless there is a relaxing of the guidance from both Public Health England and the Department of Education. In the event that the camp has to be cancelled, a full refund is guaranteed.