In line with the Health and safety measures children will be placed in bubbles of 15 children, they will remain in their bubble for whole of camp. Each bubble will have their own set of coaches, sports equipment, arts and craft supplies and end of each day we will ensure to thoroughly clean all surfaces, handles & equipment in preparation for the next day.
Drop off and Collection timings;
* AM Sessions – Children to be dropped between 8.30am & collected 12.30pm
* PM Sessions – Children to be dropped between 1pm & collected 5pm
* Full Day Sessions – Children to be dropped between 8.45am & collected 5.15pm
There will be a member of Youngstars staff on hand to direct parents to their drop and collection points.
What to bring;
* Please only bring a water bottle(no glass) and a snack for a half-day session
* Please bring a water bottle(no glass), snack and packed lunch for a full day session
We have a NO NUT policy.
During the day we will be adhering to social distancing measures, the nature of playing games and sports with this age group will not always mean that we can 100% adhere, but we’ll be doing our best without making it too restrictive on the children’s experience.
Our services will be under constant review with the current guidelines & we’ll be sticking with this current structure until there is a relaxing of the guidelines from both Public Health England and the Department of Education.
In event we have to cancel camp you shall receive a full credit/refund of your booking.